Position Title Specialist, OVC Protection Services, Nigeria
Requisition Number 11-0149
Description Specialist, Nigeria OVC Program
Position Summary: Pact seeks Specialists for a USAID Orphans and Vulnerable Children (OVC) umbrella grants program in Nigeria. Recruitment is contingent upon successful award of the project. The OVC program will focus on service delivery including: food and nutrition services, health services, economic strengthening services, shelter and care services, psychosocial support services, education/learning services, and protection services. Candidate experience should include one or more of the skill areas below:
• Food and nutrition services
• Health services
• Economic strengthening services
• Shelter and care services
• Psychosocial support services
• Education/learning services
• Protection services
• Effective written and oral communications skills that are essential to building relationships with donors, host country counterparts, and partner organizations.
• Knowledge of local languages a plus.
• Ability and willingness to travel.
• Flexibility to live and work outside Abuja, potentially in Kaduna or Enugu.
• Fluent English language skills, both written and spoken.
• Nigerian candidates strongly encouraged to apply.
Education and Experience Requirements:
• Bachelors Degree in a related subject area or equivalent work experience required.
• Masters Degree or higher in a related subject area preferred.
• Minimum 5 years of experience.
• Experience with OVC development programming.
• Minimum 3 years developing country work experience required, Nigeria experience preferred.
AJS DOES NOT CHARGE A FEE AT ANY STAGE OF THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS AND AJS DOES NOT CONCERN ITSELF WITH INFORMATION ON BANK ACCOUNTS.
SOME EMPLOYERS MAY ACKNOWLEDGE RECEIPT OF YOUR APPLICATION.